42 XT, BM, TR
The TRIA 42 Series granulators are fully sound proofed and designed to cater to a variety of feed methods – from manual to fully auto turn key systems. The large rotor with wide feed openings provide a high degree of flexibility and allow for large products. Low-cost recycling is due to its energy efficient design.
VERSION XT – These granulators are dedicated to scrap recovery from rigid or flexible extrusion for small sprues or heavy moulds. They’re also suitable for second step grinding of pre-crushed pieces.
VERSION TR – These granulators are equipped with traction groups for the in-line and off-line grinding of film, plates and thermoformed sheets.
VERSION BM – These granulators are dedicated to scrap recovery from blow molding, including runners, blown pieces and in-line parison at high temperatures. They also perform off-line grinding of pre-forms and blown pieces, and are suitable for molds, bulky and light thermoformed scraps.
- Standard grinding chamber in anti wear steel to 750 Vickers
- High level of safety switches
- Rotary discs as standard
- Constant cutting geometry
- Screen area equal to 50% of rotor circumference
- Tool free access for fast & easy cleaning
- Large 16.5″ rotor (420 mm)
- Feed openings from 24.5″(620mm) to 60″(1500mm) wide
- Standard and customized feed and evacuation systems available
- Turn key packages designed and installed
- Free consultation and pay back calculations