60 XT, BM, TR
The TRIA 60 Series granulator is designed for molded products and associated waste. The large feed area with a powerful rotor and wide feed openings means it’s perfectly suited for size reduction of a large range of molded scrap products.
VERSION XT – These granulators are dedicated to scrap recovery from rigid or flexible extrusion for small sprues or heavy moulds. They’re also suitable for second step grinding of pre-crushed pieces.
VERSION TR – These granulators are equipped with traction groups for the in-line and off-line grinding of film, plates and thermoformed sheets.
VERSION BM – These granulators are dedicated to scrap recovery from blow molding, including runners, blown pieces and in-line parison at high temperatures. They also perform off-line grinding of pre-forms and blown pieces, and are suitable for molds, bulky and light thermoformed scraps.
- Granulators dedicated to molded products and voluminous waste
- Anti-wear cutting chamber as standard hardened to 750 Vickers
- Water cooled cutting chamber
- Rotary discs as standard
- Constant cutting geometry
- Scissor cut configuration
- Screen area equal to 50% of rotor circumference
- Tool free access for fast & easy cleaning
- Powerful 22.5″(570mm) rotor
- Feed openings from 29″(740mm) to 63″(1600mm) wide
- Standard and customized feed and evacuation systems available
- Turn key packages designed and installed
- Free consultation and pay back calculations