80 GR, TR
The TRIA 80 Series is designed for the recovery of heavy and bulky scraps where a high output is required. Significant motor power, a large feed opening and a 61.5″ x 31 1/2″ rotor provide ease of feeding for even the most unwieldy scraps.
VERSION GR – These granulators are dedicated to scrap recovery from rigid or flexible extrusion or heavy molds. They’re also suitable for second step grinding of pre-crushed pieces.
VERSION TR – These granulators are equipped with traction groups for the in-line and off-line grinding of film, plates and thermoformed sheets.
- Granulators dedicated to the grinding of heavy plastics scraps
Grinding chamber with traditional inclined cut to allow the intake of heavy bulky scraps
- Rotary discs at rotor side
- 3 or 5 knife rotor
- Approx. 3,960 lbs/hr (1800kg) – 5,200 lbs/hr (2200kg)
- Constant knives rotation
- Screen with surface equal to 50% of the rotor circumference
- Motor power of 177hp (132kW)
- A large feed opening of 41″(1040mm)
- 61.5″(1560mm) x 31 1/2″(800mm) rotor
- Standard and customized feed and evacuation systems available
- Turn key packages designed and installed
- Free consultation and pay back calculations