The TRIA TR Series is specifically designed for in- and off-line recovery of thermo formed waste. Standard and custom systems are available for every aspect of this industry. Granulators are equipped with either roller traction or paddle feed to meet both continuous and stepped feed applications. Paddle feed gives a significant reduction in the height of the granulator.
Design of the feed system and granulator means that we can also accept skeletal waste with the products attached.
For more information on traction, paddle and the control systems, please see our Auxiliary Products page.
- Granulator model TR110-60 for waste up to 1,100 mm wide
- Grinding chamber with traditional inclined cut to allow the continuous intake of scraps
- Rotary discs are standard
- 3- or 5-knife rotors
- Constant cutting geometry
- Screen area equal to 50% of the rotor circumference
- Rollers or paddles traction group
- Standard and customized feed and evacuation systems available
- Turn key packages designed and installed
- Free consultation and pay back calculations